Yale "D85" Malleable Iron (Cast Iron) Ratchet Lever Hoist - Pull Lift Range from 750kg to 10,000kg
Extra Heavy Duty Pul-Lift / Lever Hoist for heavy industrial applications.
See also Yale C85 with Roller Chain
Capacities from 750 up to 10000kg: Ratchet lever hoists for lifting, pulling, lashing and tensioning.
- Overload Protection devices are available on the 750kg to 6000kg units.
- 1.5 metre lift height supplied as standard.
- Enclosed housing with housing cover.
- Hand lever and lower block made from high tensile white malleable cast iron for an overall rugged construction.
- Zinc plated link chain.
Click here for Information on the safe use of lever hoists.
Suitable Applications: Yale D85 Chain Lever Hoist
Almost unlimited applications in maintenance, mining, construction, steel fabrication, shipbuilding and utility work, oil and gas industries. Ideal for moving and spotting heavy machines and securing heavy loads, simplifies setting pipes, etc in manholes and trenches.
The graphite cast iron load sheave for the link chain has precision machined chain pockets for accurate fit and durability of the load chain. The roller chain sprocket is made from heat treated chromium-molybdenum steel with precision machined teeth to ensure smooth chain movement.
Every Yale ratchet lever hoist is factory tested with overload. The units are supplied with a test certificate showing the serial-No. Operating instructions which contain an EC declaration of conformity are also attached to each unit.
Features (see image to right)
- Graphite cast iron load sheave.
- Hand lever made of malleable cast iron or tubular steel model with rubber grip.
- Automatically acting load pressure brake.
- Free chaining device optional.
- Drop forged load and suspension hooks.
- Asbestos-free friction discs.
Optional Pul-Lift model D85 Features
- All models can be optionally equipped with an overload prevention device in the form of a slip clutch, which is factory preset to approx. 25 % ±15 % overload .
- Free chaining device to quickly attach the load or to pull the chain through the hoist in both directions.
Yale Lever Hoist Information
Yale Hand Lever Hoists are versatile, portable units for pulling, tensioning, lashing and lifting of loads. The operation of the Hand Lever hoists is easy and safe. Light weight, robust malleable cast iron model, free chaining, slip clutch, stamped steel- or aluminium housing, low operating effort - in the Yale product range you will always find an optimal hoist for every type of operation. The brake system of all Yale hand lever hoists are based on the original Yale patent of the British engineer Thomas A. Weston dating back to 1875. All parts of the load brake are made of high quality materials and are protected against corrosion.
The engineering principle behind the load brake finds its rightful place in all hand lever hoists world wide. Yale exclusively uses asbestos free friction discs in all their hoists. The surface protected zinc plated alloy steel chains fulfil all the requirements of national and international standards and regulations. In accordance with safety regulations, the chain stops are designed to withstand double the rated capacity to ensure the chain does not unintentionally run free. The drop forged load and suspension hooks that yield under overload instead of breaking, are made of high tensile steel and are standard for all Yale hoists. The hooks are fitted with robust safety latches and rotate 360°.
|Capacity (kg)||Number of Chain Falls||Chain Dimensions d x p (mm)||Lift with One Full Lever Turn (mm)||Closed Height (mm)||Handle Pull at WLL (daN)||Weight with std. Lift (kg)|
|750||1||6.2 x 18.5||111||322||38||8.2|
|1500||1||9 x 27||45||389||31||16.3|
|3000||1||11 x 31||33||403||40||19.6|
|6000||2||11 x 31||17||532||42||32.9|
|10,000||3||11 x 31||11||805||37||60|
|Capacity (kg)||A min (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)||D1 (mm)||E (mm)||F (mm)||G (mm)||H (mm)||J (mm)||K (mm)||L (mm)|