Miller "Indy" Manual Descender - Rope Diameter 10 to 13mm
Lightweight Manual Descender.
Miller-Troll manual descenders are designed for rope access work where the worker manually controls his descent
For maximum safety, the manual descenders feature an emergency braking system. When blocked on the rope the manual descender can be used to position and hold the operator at a particular point.
- Lightweight and easy-to-use.
- Descent is activated and controlled through pressure onto the handle.
- Anti-panic auto-braking system.
- The operator's safety is guaranteed thanks to a maximum descent speed: 2 m/s.
- Suitable for between 10 - 13mm rope.
- Complies to EN341 Class A.
- Weight; 0.49kg.