Miller "Rocker" Black Manual Descender Rope Lock - Rope Diameter 10 to 12mm
Troll Black Rocker Rope Lock.
- Miller-Troll manual descenders are designed for rope access work where the worker manually controls his descent. For maximum safety, the manual descenders feature an emergency braking system.
- When blocked on the rope, the manual descender can be used to position and hold the operator at a particular point.
Versatile and lightweight fall arrest system designed for use in conjunction with a manual descender for technical rope access or rescue. Compact and easy-to-use as:
- Manual and automatic rope grab (EN353-2).
- Length adjuster for positioning lanyard (EN358).
- Tensioning device for horizontal lifeline (EN795).
- Pulley blocking device.
- Locking catch can be activated to hold the Rocker in position on the rope.
- Suitable for 10/12mm rope.
- Weight: 0.17 kg.
- Troll Black range of height safety equipment is used by the armed forces (Royal Marines, Army, Airforce, RAF etc) and the Police / Fire and Rescue & the security services
- The range is particularly suited to the TV (television) film and theatre industries for stunt work use and generally when covert concealed working at height is required