Yale AJH and AJS Aluminium Hydraulic Jacks - Range from 6500kg to 100,000kg with Optional Toe
Model: Yale AJH and AJS / AHJ-264
Lightweight Aluminium Hydraulic Jacks.
Yale AJH / AJS Hydraulic Jacks - 6.5 up to 100 Tonnes
Aluminium jacks combine lightweight with high lifting capacity.
The use of high tensile aluminium alloy allows lifting capacities of up to 100 tonnes resulting in a very favourable 1.8 tonnes lifting capacity per 1 kgs weight ratio.
Operation of Yale hydraulic jacks is very simple.
Jacks are supplied ready for use, i.e. including hydraulic oil, operating lever and, where applicable, carrying handle and lifting claw.
- Strokes from 75 to 305mm
- Extremely low weight.
- The 6.5 and 10 tonne jacks can be operated in any position (also upside down) and are equipped with spring return piston and stop ring.
- The 20 to 200 tonne jacks can be operated vertically or front face horizontally.
- All jacks are provided with an overload protection valve.
- From 20 tonnes capacity with additional mechanical stroke limiter.
- All jacks with hardened alloy steel saddle and sensitive lowering valve which is activated by the operating lever.
- All jacks from 20 tonnes provided with connection port for pressue guage or motor pump.
Jacks with Plain Piston (AJH-xxx - standard type)
Jacks from 6.5 tonnes upto 100 tonnes are available as standard models.
Jacks with Lifting Claw (AJH-xxxC)Jacks from 20 tonnes are available with a lifting claw. In this case, the jacks are provided with an elongated base plate. The maximum permissible working load of the lifting claws is 40% of the jack capacity.
Jacks with Safety Lock Nut also available
Please call for more information on this item.Jacks from 20 tonnes can be supplied with a safety lock nut. This device allows absolute safe jacking over a long period. In this case the hydraulic jack can operate like a mechanical support and the hydraulic system can be totally released.
ApplicationsYale hydraulic jacks are universally popular tools for use in workshops or on site for all kinds of lifting and asembly applications, for construction, ship building, power plants, general engineering, metal fabrication and many more. Applications are limitless.
Standard jacks with plain piston and jacks with safety lock nuts cannot be used with a lifting claw.
To increase stability, all jacks with long stroke (305mm) are equipped with an elongated base plate.