Tractel HYDROFOR Hydraulic Toe Jacks - Range from 5000kg to 25,000kg
Hydraulic toe jacks for lifting loads prior to use of floor skates.
This model of Hydrofor has now been superseded by a newer model, therefore the specifications below may vary. Please contact us for further details.
The HYDROFOR™ jack is a manually operated single block hydraulic ram with a projecting lifting toe. Operating the lever will lift the load, when the release button is closed. By turning smoothly this button anti-clockwise, the load will be controlled downwards. The load can be handled either by the toe or by the jack head.
- Robust construction with a single block steel body and wearing parts such as the column, the toe and the base plate are of high resistance special steel.
- Ergonomic and removable handle for transport (25 t model is fitted with rollers).
- Working Load applied on toe and head.
- Pressure valve to avoid overloading.
- A release button controls lowering operations.
- Toe can swivel 360° around the axis of the jack.
- Operation in both vertical and horizontal position (vertical position only for 25t unit)
- Minimum clearance only between floor and toe.
- Easy maintenance of the hydraulic circuit.
- Removable operating lever.
|Model / Capacity (kg)||Travel toe (mm)||Travel head (a) (mm)||weight (kg)||Dimensions (mm)|
|b||c / d||e||f||g|
|H5 / 5000||25-230||360-564||18||540||130/210||80/80||25||206|
|H10 / 10000||25-265||417-657||25||540||130/210||80/80||25||233|
|H25 / 25000||40-260||440-660||52||850||180/275||130/130||40||220|