Miller "Anchorage Line" 14mm Twisted Polyamide Rope. Terminations, Karabiner & Rubber Weight - 14mm Dia x 10m, 20, 30, 40 & 50 M
14mm Twisted Polyamide Rope Anchorage Line. 10 - 50 metre options.
This is a height safety 14mm fall arrest and restraint anchorage line, supplied complete with a captivated karabiner and weighted end. The anchorage line is most commonly used in conjunction with a rope guided fall arrest shuttle.
Rope lengths available at 10 metre, 20 metre, 30 metre, 40 metre and 50 metre
- Supplied with a counterweight and screwgate karabiner
- Complies with EN696
- Reliable and lightweight.
- Suitable for vertical, horizontal and sloping applications.
- 14 mm polyamide rope
- Breaking strength: > 4200 daN
- Galvanised steel
- Standard: EN 362
- Breaking strength: > 2500 daN
Certification & Conformity
- EC Category PPE: Class 3
- Standards: EN353.1
- European Directives: 89/686/EEC
- Quality Assurance: ISO 9001 / 2000
- EC Certification Number: 333 AFAQ
- EC Attestation Number: 0082/042/160/03/99/0139
- Laboratory: APAVE Lyonnaise