Miller "Anchorage Line" Twisted Polyamide Rope. Terminations, Karabiner & Rubber Weight - 10.5mm Diameter x 10m, 20m, 30m, 40m & 50 Metre
10.5mm Rope Anchorage Line.
- Suitable for vertical, horizontal and sloping applications.
- Supplied with a counterweight and screwgate karabiner.
- Complies with EN696
- Lightweight and reliable rope
- Installed by means of the telescopic pole and anchorage connector.
- Anchorage, static braided rope 10.5mm with karabiner CS20 and counter weight.
- For use with a rope grab, descender or ascender.
- Material: Polyamide 10.5mm
- Breaking strength: > 3300 daN
- Material: galvanised connector
- Breaking strength: > 2500 daN
- EC Category PPE: Class 3
- Standards: EN353.2
- European Directives: 89/686/EEC
- Quality Assurance: ISO 9001 / 2000
- EC Certification Number: 333 AFAQ
- EC Attestation Number: 0082/490/160/11/99/0400 EXT N° 01/07/02
- Laboratory: APAVE Lyonnaise