Yale 700 Bar Single Acting. 1 or 2 Stage Options. Robust Steel Hydraulic Hand Pump. Reservoir From 300cc to 10,000cc (7 Options)
Yale single stage and 2 stage, single acting hydraulic hand pumps made from a robust steel construction.
Hand pumps are the most common power source within the area of small and medium sized hydraulic cylinders. Long life and a outstanding suction properties features this robust and full-metall-construction. Carrying handle and ventilation screw as well as many other details are part of the delivery package.
- Operating pressure max. 700 bar.
- Two stage operation with automatic switch-over (except HPS-1/0.7 A).
- Large reservoir volumes.
- With pressure relief valves, adjustable from the outside.
- Fine adjustable relief valve (hand wheel).
- Robust all-steel construction.
- HPH pumps are equipped with a 4-way control valve plus a precision-adjustable relief valve.
- Oil port thread: 3/8 NPT.
- Incl. oil filling.
- Pressure gauges with corresponding adaptors are also available as accessories.
|Model||EAN-No. 4025092*||Displacement||Reservoir volume (cc) cm3
||Displacement 1st stage cm3||Displacement 2nd stage cm3||Weight (kg)|