Ingersoll Rand "VL2" Premium Hand Chain Hoist, Top Hook Suspended - Range from 500kg to 20,000kg
Premium hand chain hoist thats built for heavy duty applications with high performance requirements including marine environments.
Our top of the line manual chain hoist, the VL2 Series exclusive hand chain guide provides smooth, even operation and eliminates jamming when operated away from the load area. Perfect for construction, maintenance, rigging and shipbuilding.
- Meets ASME B30.16 Specifications and HST - 2M standards.
- "Accu-Feed" hand chain guide articulates for smooth operation and allows for operation from either side away from load being lifted.
- Forged steel alloy load hooks with non-slip design have extra wide throat openings for easy rigging.
- Premium alloy steel grade 100 load chain.
- Thrust bearing bottom block on 3 ton and above helps prevent chain twisting or kinking.
- All steel construction for external impact resistance.
- Chain anchor prevents jamming at the hooks lowest position.
- Needle bearings reduce friction and provide low hand chain pull.
- Overload Protection to deter and reduce downtime and repair coasts resulting from abuse.
- Hand chain is 2 feet less than lift.
- Best in class hoists, built to be durable.
- High strenth gear case and steel frame.
- Open frame design for self-cleaning, quick load sheave inspection and easy hoist maintenance.
Specifications and Dimensions
|Model||Norminal load capacity (kg)||Pull of lift rated load (kg)||Number of falls||Height of lift (m)||Weight with 3 m lift (kg)||Chain weight / 1m extra lift (kg)||Dimensions (mm)|
|Dwg. Type||A min.||B||C||D|
|VL2-005||500||25.0||1||3.0 to 6.0||9.1||0.53||1||305||144||127||31|
|VL2-150||15000||2 x 41||6||179.5||10.70||3||851||746||208||90|
|VL2-200||20000||2 x 41||8||220.4||14.20||3||870||873||208||90|