Tractel TOPAL CR C-Hook for Lifting and Turning Coils - Range from 500kg to 2000kg
Tractel CR C-hook.
Lifting of coils and/ or turning over from the horizontal to the vertical position and vice versa.
These accessories are fitted with a swivel shoe, locked during transport and therefore securing it which also permits the load progressive and regular turning. An operating handle makes the positioning easier.
- Turning: locate the shoe into the coil central hole thanks to the operating handle. Lift both C-hook and coil by moving the lifting means. The articulated shoe ensures a progressive turning and completes the lifting means movement. Once the coil has been set down, take out the C-hook thanks to the handle.
- Lifting: locate the shoe inside the coil central hole thanks to the handle and perform lifting. The shoe locks itself, thus allowing the safe transport of the load.
- Manufacture without load bearing welds.
- Hot epoxy coating.
- Safety factor: 4 in accordance with the European Materials Handling Federation (1998 FEM 3rd edition); working group A5 and lifting speed 60 m/ mn.
- Working temperature: -20° to +100°C.
|Model||Capacity (kg)||Coil Width (mm)|