Tractel "Tirsafe" Temporary Steel Wire Line Fall Arrest Horizontal Lifeline. Suitable for Max 3 users - Span 20 Metre
Fall Arrest Temporary Lifeline with Tirfor for Tensioning. Complies with EN795
Please Note- Product priced above is the 20m kit with Tirfor. For all other configurations please contact our sales team.
The Tirsafe™ is an energy absorber for temporary horizontal lifeline systems (HLLs) that can accomodate up to 3 workers. It is the first in the industry to incorporate a tension indicator that lets you know when your line is correctly tensioned.
The Tirsafe™ energy absorber consists of a specially developed polymer conical sleeve of 100% memory retention. Running through the center of this special sleeve is a stainless steel axle with ball-peen termination. When the system is subject to a force of a fall the axle runs through the conical sleeve controlling the impact force on the anchorage.
The deployment activation force and tension indicator aspects of the Tirsafe™ result from tension spring/housing resistance. This clever design indicates correct tension when the knurled ring appears in the indicator window.
The Tirafe™ energy absorber offers the unique advantage of re-setting. After activation or deployment of the Tirsafe™ is reconditioned and placed back into service (through authorized service center).
- The Tirsafe™ energy absorber is designed to be used within a 65 ft. (20 m) single span HLL.
- On longer lengths, up to 300 ft. (100 m), intermediates supports capable of sustaining 3,600 lbs (1,630 kg) must be used every 50 ft. (15 m).
- Tested for up to three persons use within horizontal lifeline systems up to 300 ft. (100 m).
- Single span
- Minimal line deflection
- Multiple spans up to 300 ft. (91.3 m) using
- Re-settable by authorized service center intermediates at every 50 ft. (15 m)
- Lightweight and quick to install
- Built-in tension indicator
- Sold separately or as a system
- Built-in impact indicator
- Corrosion resistant – aluminum and stainless steel
- Three workers
- Steel erection
- Pipe racks
- Installation of concrete flooring
- Roof work
- Manufacturing facilities
- Transport maintenance (marine, aircraft…)
- When selecting an anchorage point, there must be sufficient clearance below the user to arrest a fall before this user strikes the ground or other obstruction.
- Ensure that the anchorage to which the worker is attached is capable of sustaining the fall arrest forces requested when designed, installed and used under the supervision of a qualified person.
- When used, the Tirsafe™ must be properly tensioned, as indicated in the indicator window, and positioned with a maximum angle of 5 degrees from the horizontal.
- Clearance – There must be sufficient clearance below the user to arrest a fall before this user strikes the ground or other obstruction. The clearance required depends on the following factors:
a) height of the Tirsafe™ anchorage points;
b) connection subsystem (shock-absorbing lanyard) length;
c) deceleration distance;
d) movement of harness attachment element;
e) worker height;
f) free fall distance.
- Never connect two or more Tirsafe™ systems to one another.
Component Parts Lists:
|Click Here For Tirsafe Horizontal Lifeline with Tirfor SystemParts List
The Tirsafe Temporary Lifeline Includes:
|1x Anchoring point with Tirsafe energy shock-absorber which ensures triple function of pre-tension indicator, energy shockabsorber indicator and fall indicator.||1x Tirfor T3 Cable Winch.|
|1x 8.3 mm diameter, 20 metre long cable as standard.||2x 2metre slings. The Tirsafe temporary lifeline guarantee the safety of 3 people. Standards EN 795 B and EN 795 C.|