SALA Delta 2 Premium 2 Point Work Positioning Harness - S, M/L and LModel: PH2WB-2714
Delta II 2 Point Fall Arrest Harness with Front and Rear Anchorage Points and Work Positioning Belt. Quick Release Buckles.
- Delta No-TangleÃ‚â„¢ design for added comfort and easy donning
- Stand-up dorsal D-ring
- Quick Release Buckles
- Front fall arrest point (CE system only)
- Adjustable chest strap with easy to use pass-thru buckle
- Parachute buckles on lower shoulder straps for quick and easy adjustment
- Pass-thru buckle, non-slip leg straps for fast & easy donning
- Polyester webbing construction for added durability
- Coated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Universal sized
- Certified to CE EN361 Fall arrest Full body harness
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359.1
- This lightweight and easy to don harness, used for general fall protection in any industry.
Every DBI-SALA harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout your body. Our exclusive Patent Pending Delta No-TangleÃ‚â„¢ design holds the shape of the harness, adding to your comfort, and making it easier to put on.
(Medium to Large)
|British Model Number|
|International Model Number|
Whether you wear a harness 4 hours a day or 14 hours a day, it needs to feel good and fit right for optimum comfort, safety and productivity. DBI-SALA harnesses are designed to fit you - no matter what your size or shape!
Images are for display purposes only.
Contact Us About This Product
Please fill in your details and your enquiry below.
Did you know?
You can also Request a Quote using the Buy/Quote tab above!
You can easily add more than one item to the Quote Request. This is highly recommend as we will be able to suit your needs much more efficiently.
Share this page!
Save this QR code
for use on Smart Phones