SALA Delta 2 Premium 2 Point Work Positioning Harness - S, M/L and L
Delta II 2 Point Fall Arrest Harness with Front and Rear Anchorage Points and Work Positioning Belt. Quick Release Buckles.
Unfortnately this harness has been discontinued/superceded. Please see our complete range of safety harnesses for a possibly suitable alternative.
- Delta No-TangleÃ‚â„¢ design for added comfort and easy donning
- Stand-up dorsal D-ring
- Quick Release Buckles
- Front fall arrest point (CE system only)
- Adjustable chest strap with easy to use pass-thru buckle
- Parachute buckles on lower shoulder straps for quick and easy adjustment
- Pass-thru buckle, non-slip leg straps for fast & easy donning
- Polyester webbing construction for added durability
- Coated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Universal sized
- Certified to CE EN361 Fall arrest Full body harness
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359.1
- This lightweight and easy to don harness, used for general fall protection in any industry.
Every DBI-SALA harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout your body. Our exclusive Patent Pending Delta No-TangleÃ‚â„¢ design holds the shape of the harness, adding to your comfort, and making it easier to put on.
(Medium to Large)
|British Model Number|
|International Model Number|
Whether you wear a harness 4 hours a day or 14 hours a day, it needs to feel good and fit right for optimum comfort, safety and productivity. DBI-SALA harnesses are designed to fit you - no matter what your size or shape!