Miller "RG10" Emergency Evacuation Descender - Rope Lengths 75 to 300 Metre
Model: Miller RG10 / REK-2598
Miller Emergency Evacuation & Self Rescue Descender RG10 Automatic Descender up to 300m. Complies with EN341.
This unit is being replaced by a newer range of descenders, please click one of the following models:
- Suitable for evacuation or lowering a casualty unaccompanied to the ground.
- This ready to use evacuation kit complies to EN341 and contains:
- RG10 automatic self descender - maximum descent speed 0.8m/s, can be manually slowed by the rescuer.
- 75m to 300m rope with karabiner, shorter lengths available on request.
- Optional Anchorage sling (1.2 m).
- Practical and waterproof storage bag.
- Quick, simple and excellent value for money
- This unit can be used to rescue a casualty, controlling the speed of descent. However there is no facility to raise a casualty
- Connect top karabiner to an anchorage point overhead, giving un-obstructed path to the dropzone
- Connect bottom karabiner to the harness
- Step over the falling edge, your descent will be controlled
- Disconnect and move to a safe position
- Please Note: Multiple persons can evacuate with one device, as one person is lowered, the opposite end of the rope raises, which also has a karabiner connection. Procedure is then repeated as above as many times as needed.
- Option Included for a ropebag, black as standard, not yellow as per the image, manufactured from heavy duty topspan with carry strip and captive clip.
- We have also included the option for an anchorage sling
- More Products can be added to to this kit to enhance the suitability to your industry an suit your individual needs and requirements, please contact us for further information.
RG10 with Rope Model Numbers:
|Model No||Rope Length||Model No||Rope Length|