Miller "RAT" Sit Harness for the Rope Access Technician. (Full Body Harness if Used with ITC Chest Harness)
Rope Access and Rescue Safety Harness EN813 / EN361 (EN813 if used with ITC Chest Harness)
Sit Safety Harness for rescue and rope access (climbing)
The RAT sit harness can be used in conjunction with the ITC Chest harness for fall arrest protection.
- Front ventral anchorage loop for rescue and rope access (strength > 30kN).
- The belt is fitted with convenient loops for carrying accessories (strength < 15 kg).
- The belay connection link distributes the loads to the larger muscle groups to minimise discomfort and suspension trauma, and to maximise productivity.
- Padded belt and leg straps provide excellent support and comfort during suspension.
Technical Specifications for the Miller RAT sit harness are listed below. Specfications are for all of the following harness model numbers: 1007396, 1007062 and 1007397.
- Operating Temperature : -30°C to +50°C
General Harness Information
- Weight (kg) : 1.6kg
- EC Category PPE* : Class 3
- Standards : EN813 / EN361
- European Directives : 89/686/EEC
- Quality Assurance : ISO 9001 / 2000
- EC Attestation Number : 00232
- Laboratory : SGS Yarsley