Miller "RAM" Sit Harness for Rescue, Maintenance and Mountaineering (Full Body Harness if Used with ITC Chest Harness)
Rescue, Maintenance or Mountaineering Safety Harness. Conforms to EN813 / EN361 (EN813 if used with ITC Chest Harness)
Sit Safety Harness for rescue, maintenance or mountaineering (climbing)
The easy to fit lightweight flexible height safety sit harness is suitable for Rescue, Maintenence and MountaineeringThe belay connection link distributes the loads to the larger muscle groups to minimise discomfort and suspension trauma and maximise productivity.
- Front ventral anchorage loop for rescue and rope access.
- Can be used in conjunction with the ITC Chest harness for front fall arrest anchorage point.
- Padded belt and leg straps provide excellent support and comfort during suspension.
- Rescue technicians where the harness is worn for short durations only.
Technical Specifications for the Miller RAT sit harness are listed below. Specifications are for all of the following harness model numbers: 1007025, 1007390 and 100739
- Raw Material : black aluminium alloy
- Operating Temperature : -30°C to +50°C
General Harness Information
- Weight (kg) : 1.6kg
- EC Category PPE* : Class 3
- Standards : EN813 / EN361
- European Directives : 89/686/EEC
- Quality Assurance : ISO 9001 / 2000
- EC Certification Number : 333 AFAQ
- EC Attestation Number : 000232
- Laboratory : SGS Yarsley