Crosby Mckissick BC751 , BC752 Overhead Bridge Blocks. Options Single or Double Sheave - Range from 2000kg to 15,000kg
Easy-Lift Overhead Bridge Crane Blocks.
Removable housing allows block to be reeved without complete disassembly, on Model 752 only. Sheave pitch diameter is a minimum of 16 times rope diameter on standard sizes. All single point shank hooks are genuine Crosby, forged alloy steel, Quenched and Tempered, contain the patented QUIC-CHECK markings and come with a world class latch that integrates with hook tip.
- Bearing life and Design Factors meet:
- ASME HST-4, Class H4, and MCAA 70 Class D
- ASME HST-4, Class H
- CMAA 70 Class D
- FEM9.511 Class 2m
- ISO 4301.1 Class M5
- Adjustable sheave spacing in 1/2" increments.
- Sheave bearings are maintenance free and sealed for life (10,000 hrs.).
- Ability to attach optional anti two-block device. (Model 752 only)
- Available with shackle as lower connection point.
- Ultimate load it 5:1 times the Working Load Limit.