Modular Actuator with Rotating Machine Screw
Linear actuator with 24 inch standard travel.
Rotating Machine Screw Modular Actuator
- Integral 56 frame, C-face mounting flange.
- Three peice flexible coupling for easy motor assembly.
- Four threaded holes in base for standard hydraulic cylinder, clevis end accessory attachment. Tapped 1/2 20 UNF-2B.
- Rolled thread lifting screw, with work hardened finish, reduces coefficient of friction between screw and lifting nut. Provides smooth, efficient operation and long service.
- Steel worm and bronze gear set for quiet operation. Available in 5:1 and 20:1 ratios.
- Rugged, lightweight aluminium housing is corrosion resistant.
- Bronze lifting nut for longer life.
- Standard grease fitting on housing for easy lubrication of worm gear.
- Stop-pin at end of lifting screw prevents inadvertant run-off of lifting nut.
Modular Actuator Dimensional Specifications
|Model Number||"T" Screw Diameter||Turns of Worm for 1" Travel||Torque lb.inch @ 1000lb Loads||Motor RPM||Rated Loads||Lifting Speed in/min|
|1/3 HP Motor||1/2 HP Motor
||3/4 HP Motor|
|M-2462||.875 Diameter ACME .25 Pitch R.H. Double||10||40||39||18||1725||300||700||500||1000||700||1500||170||43|
|M-2463||1.0 Diameter ACME .25 Pitch R.H. Single||20||80||29||14||1725||400||900||600||1400||900||2000||86||21|
Modular Actuator Engineering Specifications
Clevis attachments are available for modular actuators. Attachments are suitable for either the housing end or translating tube end. Mounting hardware is not included.