North Safety "LA1" Self Retractable Load Arrestor - 500kg Capacity x 9m Cable (1 option)
Type: self-retractable load arrestor.
Rope type: 6.5 mm galvanised rope at a maximum length of 9m.
- Maximum working load: 500kg.
- Maximum arresting force: 12 kN*.
- Response distance: approx. 0,1 m*.
- Maximum fall distance: 0,6 m*.
* Tested with no free-fall and 650 kg test weight.
- Weight: 8,8-10,0 kg depending on rope type and length.
- Dimensions (box): see drawing table for FP2/3**.
- Rope drum: encloses recoil spring and carries rope and ratchet pawls.
- Brake type: inertia, brake pocket and module are reinforced (stainless steel) andbrake pawls are supported on stainless steel axles which in turn are supported by retaining pockets at both ends.
- Threads: all threads are stainless and all threaded aluminium parts are helicoiled with stainless steel.
- Maintenance: all parts can be disassembled with standard hand tools, critical parts need anti tamper tools.
- Load indicator: not present.
- Rope termination: rope eye, aluminium swages and stainless steel thimble.
- Rope entry point: enlarged and equipped with two rollers.
- Housings and covers: high tensile powder coated aluminium alloy LM25TF.
- Drum: high tensile aluminium alloy LM25TF.
- Brake module: 303 stainless steel.
- Pawl retaining pockets: 316 stainless steel.
- Fasteners: 304 stainless steel.
- Shafts: 303 stainless steel.
- Bearings: self lubricating (oilite).
- Ratchet pawl and ring: high tensile brass CZ121.
- Entry guide bush: high tensile brass.
- Pawl springs: 302 stainless steel.
- Main spring: CS80 spring steel.
- Packaging: double walled carton box with special insert (mm): L 359 x W 359 x H 322.
- Europe: CE-Directive 89/392: in progress; applicable standard to be established.
Design Line Drawing
To be updated shortly.