North Safety "LA1" Self Retractable Load Arrestor - 500kg Capacity x 9m Cable (1 option)Model: SLA-2686
Type: self-retractable load arrestor.
Rope type: 6.5 mm galvanised rope at a maximum length of 9m.
- Maximum working load: 500kg.
- Maximum arresting force: 12 kN*.
- Response distance: approx. 0,1 m*.
- Maximum fall distance: 0,6 m*.
* Tested with no free-fall and 650 kg test weight.
- Weight: 8,8-10,0 kg depending on rope type and length.
- Dimensions (box): see drawing table for FP2/3**.
- Rope drum: encloses recoil spring and carries rope and ratchet pawls.
- Brake type: inertia, brake pocket and module are reinforced (stainless steel) andbrake pawls are supported on stainless steel axles which in turn are supported by retaining pockets at both ends.
- Threads: all threads are stainless and all threaded aluminium parts are helicoiled with stainless steel.
- Maintenance: all parts can be disassembled with standard hand tools, critical parts need anti tamper tools.
- Load indicator: not present.
- Rope termination: rope eye, aluminium swages and stainless steel thimble.
- Rope entry point: enlarged and equipped with two rollers.
- Housings and covers: high tensile powder coated aluminium alloy LM25TF.
- Drum: high tensile aluminium alloy LM25TF.
- Brake module: 303 stainless steel.
- Pawl retaining pockets: 316 stainless steel.
- Fasteners: 304 stainless steel.
- Shafts: 303 stainless steel.
- Bearings: self lubricating (oilite).
- Ratchet pawl and ring: high tensile brass CZ121.
- Entry guide bush: high tensile brass.
- Pawl springs: 302 stainless steel.
- Main spring: CS80 spring steel.
- Packaging: double walled carton box with special insert (mm): L 359 x W 359 x H 322.
- Europe: CE-Directive 89/392: in progress; applicable standard to be established.
Images are for display purposes only.
Contact Us About This Product
Please fill in your details and your enquiry below.
Did you know?
You can also Request a Quote using the Buy/Quote tab above!
You can easily add more than one item to the Quote Request. This is highly recommend as we will be able to suit your needs much more efficiently.
Share this page!
Save this QR code
for use on Smart Phones