LiftingSafety Permanent Lifting Magnet - Range 50kg to 2000kg
Lever Operated, Increased air-gap capability
- Modern construction with importance on the longest lifetime also in heavy duty conditions.
- Light classic design of the body.
- Solid switching handle with safety locking.
- Tremendous lifting capacity thanks to High-Energy Neo-dymium magnets.
- Safety factor 3++.
- Individual testing and certification for each finished magnet.
- Increased air gap capability.
- Suitable for flat and round material.
- Ergonimical one hand switching.
- Robust, low maintenance.
- Made to CE and EN 13155 standards.
- Everywhere with steel
- In the workshop to load/unload machine tools
- At construction sites to lift plates and structures
- In the warehouse to handle plate and bar stock
|LSLift 125||LSLift 250||LSLift 500||LSLift 1000||LSLift 1500||LSLift 2000|
|Tested lifting capacity (kg)||375||800||1600||3200||4700||6000|
|Lifting capacity (kg)||Flat material||125||250||500||1000||1500||2000|
|D of circular frofile min./max. (mm)||50/100||60/250||65/270||100/300||150/360||150/360|
The LSLift Easy Switch Improves on the conventional Lifting Magnet Switch, by cutting the estimated time it takes to control the magnet by 40%
The EasySwitch can be sold as an addition to your product or as a Kit to install on other LSLift & NeoLift models yourself, as the EasySwitch system is fully compatible with all NeoLift & LSLift lifting Magnets.
- Workshops - Load & Unloading machine tools
- Construction Sites - Lifting plates & structural beams
- Warehouses & Steel Stock Holders - Lifting plate & bar stock.
The Lifting magnet series LSLIFT is designed for high durability, even in the most arduous of conditions. Updated switching design ensures safe ON and OFF operation by using one hand only. The universal design of the pole shoes allow handling of flat and round materials. High workload capacity is achieved by using High-Energy Neodymium magnets. Nominal lift capacity includes a minimum safety factor of at least 3. Each magnet is tested individually and provided with a specific registration serial number and certificate. Magnets are also supplied with detailed instructions, which include special charts to clearly identify the safe handling criteria when considering size, surface and air gap of material to be handled.
|The old version of switching on the lifting magnet NEOLIFT. Pull the handle out of its locked position and Switch the magnet ON by turning the handle. Normally both hands are required to perform this operation.||Improved version of switching on the lifting magnet LSLift via Easy Switch system. The new updated system allows you to switch the magnet on and off using just one hand, with a time saving of 40%|