Kito "EQ Series" Lightweight, Normal Duty Electric Chain Hoist - Range 125kg to 1000kg
Manufacturing Standard: EN818-7
Kito Electric Hoist with Inverter, Overload Limiter, Friction Clutch, Corrosion Resistant load chain
The Kito "EQ Series" Electric Chain Hoist is equipped with an Inverter which can change the control between mechanical and electrical, whilst keeping its conventional rigidity and high functions.
In addition to the safety functions such as the Overload Limiter, Friction Clutch and Upper-Lower limit switch, Push Buttons have been redesigned to allow prolonged use with ease.
- Dual Speed Inverter inhibits vibrations of the load.
- "No-Load High-Speed Function" allows a no-load operating speed 1.3 times faster than high-speed operation
- Rich functionality ranging from easy handling to higher work efficiency.
- Electronic Overload Limiter.
- Friction Clutch (Mechanical overload preventive device).
- Upper-Lower limit switch.
- Reduced number of parts
- Reduced Maintenance requirements.
- Unique new push button design.
- Frequency inverter
- 380 - 460 V / 3 phase
- Overload protection via frequency inverter
- Counter hour meter
- Upper - lower limit switch
- Pull-rotor motor brake
- Nickel plated load chain class DAT (G80) Norm EN 818-7
- Plastic chain container
- Ergonomic push button control
- Control voltage 24 V DC
- Aluminium die-cast body
- High duty rating FEM 3m /ISO M6 rating through 500 Kg
|Capacity||Model||Standard Lift||Standard Push Button Length||Lifting Speed (m/min)||Motor Output||Intermittent Rating||Estimated Mass (3m Lift)|
"EQM Series" (with Motorised Trolley)
|Capacity||Model||Traversing Motor||Traversing Speed (m/min)||Flange Width (mm)||Min. Radius Curve (mm)||Image|
|Output (kW)||Rating (%ED)||50hz||Standard||Option|
|125kg||EQM1001IS-IS||0.4||27/13||Standard||24||4||58 to 163||164 to 305||800||