Steel 'I' Profile A Frame Mobile Lifting Gantry - Bespoke Gantries Made to Customers Specification, Heavy Duty with 500kg to 5000kg Capacities
I Profile Carbon Steel Mobile Gantry Built to Specification and Potentially Moveable Under Load.
Three main versions of our Steel Gantries are available, they are;
- Inner braced - decreases the amount of usable trolley travel / lifting area.
- Outer braced - gives full width trolley travel though increases the overall width of the gantry.
- Inner braced with full trolley travel - similar to the first option without reduction in lifting area.
- Standard Wheels (castors) are in white nylon though can be supplied to your specification; e.g., rubber tyres, rough terrain capable, spark resistant etc. all wheels are 'Swivel' though we can fit them with brakes if required.
- Manual gantry cranes are mobile on wheels for indoor or outdoor use, painted of galvanised.
- Painting: 2 layers paint system. Yellow RAL.1028 or to your specification.
- Mechanical-welded / bolted construction, can be entirely dismantled in for transportation.
- Mobile lifting gantries are available in capacities to suit your requirements from 250kg to 5000kg (and above and required).
- The span is the distance between the Vertical 'A' frames, height of lift is the distance from the floor to the under side of the lifting beam; once again this is to suit your requirements.
- Parking shelters are suitable for mobile 'A' frames that are used outdoors to provide weather protection.
- Parking jacks are used to level the gantry prior to conducting the lift.
- Designs of mobile gantry shown are for illustration purposes only, drawings will be issued for approval prior to manufacture.
- We can supply lifting equipment (hoists) to suit your requirements, manual, electric or pneumatic.
- Our engineers have designed and supplied electric power travel mobile lifting gantries with electric travel in all directions. Details available on request.
Mobile lifting Gantries With Spark Resistant Features / Explosion proof.
For Mobile Gantries to be used in potentially explosive areas / atmospheres such as Zone 1 or 2, SELS can include any anti-sparking features that our customers specify - this will increase its anti-sparking properties and therefore make the crane more suitable for use in a potentially explosive environment!
SELS will not to take the responsibility of supplying our mobile gantry cranes described as 'spark proof' as this is ‘too broad’ a term. We believe that total compliance is probably impossible because of the mechanical operation and movement of a gantry crane; i.e. we cannot offer a 100% guarantee that no part of the assembly is capable of generating a spark which could ignite a flame! IE: SELS will supply / manufacture cranes with anti sparking features to our customer’s requirements though will not certified them as sparkproof / explosion proof. Our cranes have been successfully supplied to customers in the offshore Oil and Gas industry in the UK on this basis.
|Inner (internally) Braced||Inner Braced - Full Trolley Travel||Outer (externally) Braced|