Grade 50 316L Stainless Steel Pump Lifting Chain - 500kg to 6300kg
Stainless pump chain fitted with lifting points at each end and at approx. 600mm or 1m centres. Sizes from 5mm to 18mm
Grade 50 316L Stainless Steel Pump Lifting Chain fitted with Lifting Points at each end and at approx. 1m centres. Alternative lifting centres and configurations, i.e. double leg or triple leg branch to suit your individual needs can be manufactured at very short notice.
- Manufactured from corrosion resistant Stainless Steel to EN 10088 / EN 10027-2 / 1.4404 (Marine Grade 316L).
- European manufactured Gr.50 316L Short Link Chain.
- Assembled, Welded and Tested at our Cradley manufacturing site
- Full traceability for all components used in manufacturing process
- Chain links are embossed with manufacturers mark and batch number every 12 links or 1m which ever is the lesser
- Every Enlarged Link embossed with our manufacturing Batch Number.
- All assemblies are Proof Load Tested to 2.5 x W.L.L.
- Factor of Safety: 4:1
- Full certification supplied with every sling in accordance with Machinery Directive 2006 / 42 / EC
- Polished finish.
Fitted by stainless steel wire and copper ferrule with the following markings
- Material and Grade
- Year of Manufacture
- Sling Identification number / traceability code
- Manufacturer's mark
|Dimensions (mm)||W.L.L. (t)||Weight Per M (Kg)|
|Chain (mm) D2||D1||L1||D||L||W||L (approx.)|
|5||6||28||10||80||50||600 / 1000||500 Kg||0.65|
|6||8||38||13||115||60||600 / 1000||750 Kg||0.85|
|7||8||38||13||115||60||600 / 1000||1.0||1.20|
|8||10||38||16||115||60||600 / 1000||1.25||1.50|
|10||13||54||18||135||75||600 / 1000||2.0||2.50|
|13||16||70||22||160||90||600 / 1000||3.2||4.20|
|16||22||115||26||180||100||600 / 1000||5.0||6.10|
|18||26||140||32||200||110||600 / 1000||6.3||7.80|
Corrosion Resistance Table
The table is a general guide only and should not be considered as a substitute for testing under your specific conditions.