MANUAL OR POWERED - Fork Lift Truck with Tines Counterbalanced Workshop Lifter, Hand or Powered Lift & Travel. Many options.
Counterbalance floor crane with fork truck carriage (fork lift tines). Stainless Steel Option.Can be made to customer specification
This is a variation on our counter balanced floor / workshop crane fitted with fork lift truck tynes/tines instead of a crane jib arm. The counterbalanced weight at the rear of the chassis means that there is no need for front facing stabilizing feet as used on a stacker truck. This means that the counterbalanced workshop fork lift is far more versatile than a stacker.
We manufacture capacities up to 2000kg and lift heights to suit the customers requirements. Most of the features available on a standard floor crane can be adapted to the counterbalanced fork truck, all the fork lifts are made her in the UK so please contact our sales department with you requirements and we will be more than happy to provide you with a competitive quotation. Please phone our sales team on 01977 684600 if you require any assistance or further information.
Note: The pictures shown are our artists impression only and are only indicative of our capability. (for display purposes only) All cranes are made individually and the the design may be subject to change according to your required specification; the pictures are not to scale, general arrangement drawings will be issued for approval on receipt of your order.
Forklift Floor Crane Features
- Allows user freedom to work very close to machines or over obstructions
- Meets all safety standards and is supplied fully CE certified.
- Unique product fully customized.
- All Welded construction, a quality manufactured piece of lifting equipment
- All models manual lift models feature a heavy duty, double-acting pump for fast action, also supplied with electric lift and travel.
- Fitted with a op quality British manufactured hydraulics
- Fitted with hard wearing polyurethane front wheels and swivel Castor's on the rear for easy movement of the crane when operational
- wheels / Castor's to customers specification
- Heavy duty construction
- Each crane has been individually tested to 25% overload as a complete unit
- Sand or concrete blocks can be used on 152kg, 254kg and 508kg, Models 750kg and 1000kg, 1500kg and 2000kg require Metal Ballast
- Stainless steel fork trucks lift work shop trucks also available
- Come with a 12 month guarantee.
Views of Features
Floor Cranes With Spark Resistant Features / Explosion proof.
For Floor cranes to be used in potentially explosive areas / atmospheres such as Zone 1 or 2, SELS can include any anti-sparking features that our customers specify - this will increase its anti-sparking properties and therefore make the crane more suitable for use in a potentially explosive environment!
SELS will not to take the responsibility of supplying our floor cranes described as 'spark proof' as this is ‘too broad’ a term. We believe that total compliance is probably impossible because of the mechanical operation and movement of a floor crane; i.e. we cannot offer a 100% guarantee that no part of the assembly is capable of generating a spark which could ignite a flame! IE: SELS will supply / manufacture cranes with anti sparking features to our customer’s requirements though will not certified them as sparkproof / explosion proof. Our cranes have been successfully supplied to customers in the offshore Oil and Gas industry in the UK on this basis.
Optional Features and Accessories
Listed below are some additional features that can be added to any of our Vertical Lift counterbalance floors cranes to customise the cranes, making it better suited to your working environment. All these features can also be supplied with our stainless steel cranes.
||Fork lift truck lifting pockets
||Directional locking castors or anti static castors
|Detachable and Adjustable Fork Tines||Lifting and slinging point for overhead crane||Power Travel|
|Paint finish suitable for offshore use or powder coated||Stainless Steel Forked Floor Crane|