SAR Fully Adjustable Black Sit Harness with Twin Front Attachments and Optional Side Attachments
Black Sit Harness.
Quick Flip Buckles
The Jet 2 & 4 harnesses have been designed for the technical access industry and rescue technicians.
From years of experience in harness manufacture and the evolution of their designs a change has been made using different materials and a NEW design of TWO front independent waist attachments, sandwich foam formed pads for waist and legs giving superb comfort. New polyester webs for extra strength, abrasion resistance and extremely high resistance to UV degradation.
The Jet still gives the wrap around fit when wearing crampons, etc, or to stop getting soiled as is usual with the step in type. If preferred you may keep the buckles fastened to give step in fitment if required.
- Colour: All Black.
- Twin Front Attachments.
- Belay loop 35kn and Metal Dee 30kN.
- Two Side Attachments, JET 4 only.
- NEW 2006: Alloy front Dee connection and Alloy Flip-Back Side Dee's on JET 4.
- Fully adjustable waist and legs.
- Wrap around or step in fitting.
- Well-established and easy interlocking buckle system.
- Twin adjustment on the waist.
- Laminated rib formed, closed cell foam padding. Shaped waist and legs for extra comfort.
- High quality polyester webbing.
- Four reinforced catch free gear rack loops.
- Waist circumference, Min 74cm, Max 114cm.
- Leg/Thigh circumference, Min 42cm, Max 70cm.
- Conforms to EN813 Sit Harness.
- JET 2 @ 0.9kg.
- JET 4 @ 1.15kg.