Petzl "Newton " 2 Point "Modular" Fall Arrest Harness with Rear 'D' and Front LoopsModel: Petzl Newton / 1PFAH-3038
2 Point Modular Fall Arrest Harness with Sternal Connection and Back D-Ring. Complies to EN361.
This is the Basic Fall Arrest Harness from Petzl, It has two anchorage points, the sternal connection provided by the Karabiner joining the two loops, or the Rear D-Ring and complies with EN361.
- Upper and lower straps are different colors to facilitate donning the harness correctly
- A sternal and a dorsal attachment point for connecting a fall arrest system
- Shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles
- Two equipment loops with protective sheath
- Work positioning on the lateral attachment points is possible with the PAD FAST waistbelt
- Upright descent with the help of the LIFT spreader.
|Size||Waist Belt (cm)||Leg Loops (cm)||Height (cm)|
|Pad Fast Belt||Lift Spacer|
Work positioning waistbelt for Newton harness
Spreader for NEWTON harness allows upright descent (for confined spaces)
|Omni Karabiner||Jak Pocket|
Locking semi-circle carabiner
|Mobile Phone or Radio Pocket For "Jak" Jacket
Accessory pocket for Jak Vest, attaches with velcro fasteners.
Pre-shaped vest makes it easier to don the NEWTON harness
Images are for display purposes only.
Contact Us About This Product
Please fill in your details and your enquiry below.
Did you know?
You can also Request a Quote using the Buy/Quote tab above!
You can easily add more than one item to the Quote Request. This is highly recommend as we will be able to suit your needs much more efficiently.
Share this page!
Save this QR code
for use on Smart Phones