Petzl "Newton " 2 Point "Modular" Fall Arrest Harness with Rear 'D' and Front Loops
2 Point Modular Fall Arrest Harness with Sternal Connection and Back D-Ring. Complies to EN361.
This is the Basic Fall Arrest Harness from Petzl, It has two anchorage points, the sternal connection provided by the Karabiner joining the two loops, or the Rear D-Ring and complies with EN361.
- Upper and lower straps are different colors to facilitate donning the harness correctly
- A sternal and a dorsal attachment point for connecting a fall arrest system
- Shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles
- Two equipment loops with protective sheath
- Work positioning on the lateral attachment points is possible with the PAD FAST waistbelt
- Upright descent with the help of the LIFT spreader.
|Size||Waist Belt (cm)||Leg Loops (cm)||Height (cm)|
|Pad Fast Belt||Lift Spacer|
Work positioning waistbelt for Newton harness
Spreader for NEWTON harness allows upright descent (for confined spaces)
|Omni Karabiner||Jak Pocket|
Locking semi-circle carabiner
|Mobile Phone or Radio Pocket For "Jak" Jacket
Accessory pocket for Jak Vest, attaches with velcro fasteners.
Pre-shaped vest makes it easier to don the NEWTON harness