Yale YCC-201 Hydraulic Chain Cutter - Max 16mm Diameter Chain
Hydraulic chain cutter deigned for safe and quick cutting of high tensile chains.
the cutting force is supplied by the standard single-acting cylinder model YS-23/50
- Cutting performance:
- Max Material dimensions (grade 8 or 10): 16mm
- Max cutting force: 23t
- Weight: 37.4 kg
- Solid, stable and rigid body
- Built-in standard hydraulic cylinder, single acting with spring return
- Both through-hardend cutting blades are identical in construction, can be re sharpend and are easy to remove
- Protection flap with acrylic glass pane allows safe monitoring of cutting process
- Opening in base plate allows chips and splinters to fall trough the body for removal
- Special chain Support device for cutting larger chains.
- Recommended pumps
- Air Powered Pump : PAY - 6.
- Electric Power Pack : PY -04/2/5/2 M.
- Hand pump: HPS - 2/0.7
The return off the movable blade is preformed by the return spring of the hydraulic cylinder after relief of the hydraulic pressure. In combination with the PY-04/2/5/2M the blade returns automatically.
The chain cutter has 2 blades, a 'fixed' blade and a 'moveable' blade. Both Blades are identical and interchangeable.
The unit is also equipped with a unique chain support bar. this allows for perfect positioning of the chain link and leads to a much longer service life.