Yale YPL Pulling Cylinders - Pulling Capacity Range from 10,000kg to 50,000kg (5 Options)Model: YPL / YYPC-3609
Yale Single-acting pulling ram cylinders with spring return.
Pull cylinders (pulling rams) are able to create extremely high pulling forces, which can be controlled precisely by the use of hand pumps or power packs.
In neutral position, pull cylinders are fully extended. As soon as the cylinders are pressurised, the forged links are drawn together.
Made from chromium-molybdenum steel, incl. forged links, carrying handle and female coupler half.
- Yale Chromo-Design.
- Operating pressure max. 700 bar.
- Single-acting with spring return.
- Can be operated in all positions (except model YPPS).
- Cylinder body and piston are made from quality chromium-molybdenum steel and heat treated.
- Hard-chromium plated piston with replaceable, heat treated saddle.
- Stop ring can bear full capacity (pressure) and is fitted with dirt wiper.
- Forged, replaceable links.
- With carrying handle and piston protection cover.
- Oil port thread: 3/8 NPT.
- Incl. female coupler half model CFY-1.
- The pull cylinder model YPPS-10/150 is equipped with an integrated hand pump similar to model HPS-2/0.7 A.
Technical data model YPL
|size||force max.||plunger area||oil volume||between links|
Dimensions model YPL
|H, mm||M24 x 1.5||M45 x 2||M50 x 2||M60 x 2||M24 x 1.5|
Images are for display purposes only.
Contact Us About This Product
Please fill in your details and your enquiry below.
Did you know?
You can also Request a Quote using the Buy/Quote tab above!
You can easily add more than one item to the Quote Request. This is highly recommend as we will be able to suit your needs much more efficiently.
Share this page!
Save this QR code
for use on Smart Phones