Yale 700 Bar Single Acting, Single Stage Aluminum Hydraulic Foot Pump 700 BAR. Reservoir volume useable 500cc
Yale hydraulic aluminium foot pump designed to operate single-acting hydraulic cylinders.
Operating pressure 700 bar.
Used to operate single-acting hydraulic cylinders, especially for repeated applications, such as checking of welding samples, pressing of connection components (crimping), actuating of clamping devices, as well as for all applications, where it is necessary to keep hands free.
- Operating pressure max. 700 bar.
- Absolute stability due to large base plate.
- Minimized labour fatigue.
- Operating pressure adjustable. Valves accessible from the outside.
- Return stroke of cylinder also controlled by foot operation.
- Oil port 3/8 NPT.
- Pressure gauges and suitable adaptors.
- Hydraulic hoses.
Technical data model FPS
|Model||EAN-No. 4025092*||Operating pressure||Displacement 1st stage||Displacement 2nd stage||Reservoir volume useable||Weight|