Crosby IPU10/A Vertical Plate Clamps - 1000kg or 2000kg
Vertical Automatic Locking Plate Clamp.
- The IPU 10/A automatically locks on to the material as soon as the clamp is placed on the plate.
- The fact that the safety lock remains in position as the clamp closes prevents hazardous situations.
- Fastening the IPU10/A clamp in places that are difficult to reach is no problem
- For a correct use of the clamp, see fig 2 & 3.
- The minimum working load must be at least 10% of the rated WLL.
- Before using the clamp always read the instructions manual supplied with the clamp
|Part N°||WLL per pce||Jaw (mm)||Dimensions (mm)||Weight per Pce|
1. Body Complete
2. Hoisting Eye Complete
3. Camsegment Complete
4. Latch Complete
5. Spring for Latch Complete
6. Camsegment Shaft Complete
7. Hoisting Eye Shaft Complete
10. Pivot Complete (round)
53. Locking Device Complete