Crosby IPVK Vertical Lifting Drum Clamp - 500kg Capacity
Model: Crosby IPVK / VLDC-900
Vertical Lifting Drum Clamp.
- Lifting clamp IPVK is specially designed for the transfer of steel drums carrying liquids.
- The IPVK lifting clamp is fitted with a locking device which is locked automatically when the clamp is placed onto the drum.
- Can also be used singularly. Fitted with shackle, therefore ready for immediate use.
- Can also be supplied as a set of two clamps with a two-leg chain.
- For correct use of the clamp, please consult fig. 2 & 3.
Dimensions are in milimeters.
|WLL per pce (tonnes)||Jaw (mm) - A||B||C||D||E||G||K||Weight per pce (kg)|