Crosby IPCC Vertical Lifting Clamp for Lifting Concrete Pipe Sections - 500kg
Model: Crosby IPCC / VLC-902
Vertical Lifting Clamp for Concrete, Pipe Sections and Wells.
- Vertical lifting clamp IPCC is suitable for the vertical lifting and transfer of concrete pipe sections and wells.
- To be used exclusively per pair or per three clamps.
- Very easy application and removal of the clamp thanks to the built-in carrying-grips.
- For correct use of the clamp, please consult fig. 2 & 3.
- Higher WLL and different jaw-apertures upon request.
- Please note: WLL and Weight are given per pair, price is per piece
Dimensions are in milimeters (mm)
|Model||WLL per pce (tonnes)||Jaw (mm) - A||B||C||D||F||G||Weight per pce (kg)|