Ridgegear "RGL11" Utility Fall Arrest Lanyard from Kernmantle Rope. Top Quality with triple Action Karabiner - 1.7 Metre
Model: RGL11 / UL-3745
Utility lanyard with Velcro double sided tab fitted to karabiner.
- Sewn terminations covered with protective heat shrink.
- Fitted with triple action karabiner for added safety.
- Karabiner connected with nylon thimble for ease of operation.
- Velcro double sided tab fitted to karabiner, allows for temporary attachment of lanyard to harness during climbing.
- Triple action hook provides quick and extra safe connection to harness 'D' ring and double action on outer end allows for quick connection to approved EN795 anchorage point.
- Additional label sewn inside velcro pocket to allow for entering user details.
- Nylon Kernmantle static rope has high energy absorption and exceptional resistance to abrasion.
- Rope strength in excess of 40kN and meet the requirements of EN1891.
- Available with different hook / karabiner options as required.
- Can be attached direct to suitable anchorage point or can be chocked around pole or similar structure.
Fully approved, and used extensively by major utility company
- Accredited to: fully tested and approved to EN355
- Material: clear polythene shock absorber cover
- Web material: 50mm shock absorber backing webbing >3000kg
- Weight 0.95 kg
- Features: Length 1.7 metres 12mm integral kernmantle rope lanyard
- Special features: 100mm long sewn terminations
- Max arrest force: Maximum arrest force < 6kN