Tractel "TU16H" Hydraulic Tirfor, Wire Rope Lifting & Pulling Winch - 1600kg
Optional Hydraulic power pack with electric or petrol motor.
Lifting Capacities of 1600kgThe powered models of the TIRFOR machines complement the manual units for heavy loads, such as operating large work platforms, lifting shuttering, moving machinery, etc.
Depending on the application, the working conditions and the power available, powered operation can be electro-hydraulic or pneumatic.
- Saves time and labour.
- No operator fatique.
- Continuous operation.
- Increaded safety.
- One powerpack can power 4 Tirfor units all pulling/lifting the same load.
Work can be performed in any position; horizontal, vertical or at an angle. There is no limit to the length of wire rope, the capacity can be increased.
|Electric PowerPack||4 TU-16H Tirfors on 1 electric powerpack.|
Safe and Reliable:
- Constant control of the load during lifting and lowering with accuracy to within one millimetre.
- When stationary the load is automotically distributed between the two jaw units.
- Overload safety device.
- TU range approved for lifting personnel in most countries.
Using the sheave block technique, the capacity of the TIRFOR can be increased by a factor of 2,3,4 or more.
The figures given must be multiplied by the nominal capacity of the device.
When calculating the working load limit, include a loss of around 4% per sheave, due to the friction of the sheaves.
Construction, public works, civil engineering
- Moving and positioning formwork horizontally or vertically.
- Positioning sections of precast concrete beams.
- Lifting work platforms or suspended working platforms.
- Dragging, general lifting, guying, tensioning, etc…
Pipelaying and jointing
- Positioning of pipes for welding and jointing.
- Laying concrete pipes and pulling them together.
- Underwater pipeline assembly.
- Positioning formwork.
- Pulling pre-cast concrete beams.
- Suspending inspection and maintenance platforms.
- Plumbing or aligning steel structure.
- Erecting steel silos.
- Installation and removal of machine tools and presses.
- Loading and unloading of heavy equipment.
- Lifting and pulling during maintenance operations.
- Loading, unloading and rigging of prefabricated escalators.
- Lifting and positioning the cabins and drawing mechanisms.
Electricity and telecommunications
- Positioning transformers.
- Erection of mobile aerials and antennas.
- Tensioning underground and overhead cables.
- Guying operations.
Oil and chemical industries
- Controlled positioning and assembly of pipes and ducting.
- Guying silos and tanks during construction.
- Inspection and maintenance work.
Mines and quarries
- Handling and positioning equipment and underground machinery.
- Tensioning conveyors.
Shipbuilding and marine engineering
- Centering ships in dry dock.
- Anchoring barges and pushers.
Rail and road transport
- Lifting and removal of pylons and signals.
- Maintenance and tensioning of catenaries.
- Load binding heavy and difficult loads.
- Loading and unloading.
- De-bogging equipment.
- Many applications in the different sections of the Armed Forces (Engineering, Air Force, Artillery, Navy and Marines, signals and transportation).
Fire services and civil defence
- Removing crash wreckage.
- Handling and siting of emergency bridges.
- Controlling the direction of fall of a tree.
- Clearing trees and fences.
- Debrogging lorries, tractors and all mobile equipment.
- Tensioning fences.
- Shear pins forward.
- Rope guide.
- Ram fixing bracket.
- Hydraulic ram VA2.
|Model||SWL||Ø wire rope||Effort to control lever*||Rope travel*||Dimensions (mm)||Weight|
|daN/kg||(mm)||Forward (kg)||Reverse (kg)||Forward (mm)||Reverse (mm)||A||B||C||D||E||F||G||H||I||J||K||L||M||(kg)|