Tractel TOPAL VFB Drums Clamp for Lifting and Revolving - 300kg Capacity
Grabs for lifting and turning standard metal drums.
Grabs for lifting and turning standard metal drums (capacity 225 litres). The drum can be gripped vertically or horizontally. An indexing enables it to be held in position in both cases.
This model is fitted with an open position locking system to set down the drum without having to operate the grab.
This model is fitted with an automatic device to grip and set down the drum without having to operate the grab.
This model is also fitted with a reduction gear to gradually empty the drum without effort.
Instruction For Use
- Suspend the grab by its hook ring in the open position (VFB025-S locking pawl or VFB025-A(R) automatic locking system activated).
- Position the grab vertically with respect to the drum.
- Lower the grab until it is applied against the drum (jaw stops and jaw reinforcements in contact with the top and side of the drum respectively).
- VFB025-S: swivel the locking pawl manually whilst starting off the lifting, hold it in the up position to prevent it from locking against the fastening screw. Release the locking pawl making sure its claw is well above the fastening screw and perform lifting. VFB025-A(R): lift up the grab. Its automatic system unlocks, the grab closes on the drum. Lifting can be
- Turning: when the drum is lifted, unlock both indexing fingers by the handle – 1 single indexing finger on VFB025-AR model.
VFB025-S and VFB025-A: turn the drum manually, handling at each end.
VFB025-AR: turn the drum using the hand wheel.
Make sure that the jaw reinforcements are above the drum when it has to be set down horizontally, otherwise the grab cannot be removed.
- When the turning is over, put the indexing finger(s) back into the locked position (i.e. engaged in a hole of the disk) – 1 single indexing finger on VFB025-AR model.
- When setting down, lower the grab until the locking system is activated (VFB025-S locking pawl on fastening screw or VFB025-A(R) automatic locking system).
- The grab is then locked in the open position and can be lifted up, ready to be used again.
|Model||Capacity (kg)||Drum Ø (mm)|
|VFB 03 S||300kg||600mm (220 L)|
|VFB 03 A||300kg||600mm (220 L)|
|VFB 03 AR||300kg||600mm (220 L)|