Tractel TOPAL RT Round Bar and Pipe Clamps - Range from 500kg to 3000kg
Pipe and bar clamps for the lifting of round bars, tubes, square and small sections in bundles or individually.
For lifting of rods, tubes, profiles and various small squares in circles or bundles. Once locked in the open position this allows you to deposit the load without any action on the caliper.
These accessories are fitted with an open position locking system allowing to lay down the load without any intervention on the clamp.
Place the clamp locked open over the load. Lift up the lever and hold it in the up position while starting off the lift to prevent it from locking again against the fastening screw. When laying down, the clamp automatically locks itself open.
- Use in pairs with a lifting beam recommended.
- Vertical traction only.
- When lifting bundles, ensure each piece is correctly secured by the clamps.
- Working temperature: -20° to +100°C.
- Manufacture without load bearing welds.
- Hot epoxy coating.
- Safety factor: 4 in accordance with the European Materials Handling Federation (1998FEM 3rd edition); working group A5 and lifting speed 60 m/ mn.
|Part No:||Capacity (kg)||Opening (mm)||Weight (kg)||A||B||C Handle||C||D||E||F||G||H||I|
Dimensions in milimetres.