Tractel HT46BA VertyTrac (With Auto Buckles) Fall Arrest Harness With Front and Rear 'D' Rings and 2 x Additional Chest 'D' Rings
HT46BA safety harness in sizes S, M, XL to EN361.
The HT46A harness is derived from the HT44 to which three automatic buckles have been integrated to facilitate fitting by a quick-closure system and an easy-to-adjust design.
The product’s technical image is enhanced by the three automatic buckles, it has 1 back anchorage point 1 sternal anchorage and 2 chest anchorage.
- Multiple purpose utilization, particularly in an industrial maintenance environment.
- Very comfortable to use over extended work periods, thanks to its harness-type leg straps.
- Possibility for using a restraining lanyard when in the work position, connected to two chest fastening points.
- Possibility for using a fall arrest connected to sternal anchorage
The HT46A safety harness complies with the requirements of standard EN 361
The HT46A safety harness comes in three sizes: S / M / XL.
- Blue harness with black seat straps
- straps made of 45mm polyester
- Automatic buckles made of stainless steel and aluminium
- Adjustment buckles made of yellow dichromate steel.
- 1 back fastening point
- 1 sternal anchorage
- 2 chest anchorage
- 2 leg strap adjustment
- 2 shoulder strap adjustments
- 1 sternal adjustment.
This harness can now be supplied complete with two Elastrac packs fitted.
The mechanism in the pack enables the rear straps to stretch by up to 4cm, thus providing improved comfort, this elasticity is long lasting and does not alter over time.
- Increased ease of movement thanks to the Elastrac™ straps controlled extension.
- Right balance in between the strap flexibility and rigidity thanks to the proven concept of the case.
- Strap lasts up to 10 times more than standard elastic straps.
- The case cannot be broken if used normally.
- Much more resistant to climatic and chemical aggressions than standard elastic straps.
- Increased security: Control of the harness extension in case of a fall: +/- 12 cm with a mass of 100 kg.