Tractel HT44BA VertyTrac (With Auto Buckles) Fall Arrest Harness with Rear 'D' Ring and 2 x Chest 'D' Rings
HT44BA harness with multiple purpose utilization, particularly in an industrial maintenance environment to EN361.
The HT44A harness is derived from the HT44 to which three automatic buckles have been integrated to facilitate fitting by a quick-closure system and an easy-to-adjust design. The product’s technical image is enhanced by the three automatic buckles.
- Multiple purpose utilization, particularly in a industrial maintenance environment.
- Very comfortable to use over extended work periods, thanks to its harness-type leg straps.
- Possibility for using a restraining lanyard when in the work position, connected to two chest fastening points.
- The HT44A safety harness complies with the requirements of standard EN 361.
- The HT44A safety harness comes in three sizes: S / M / XL.
- Blue harness with back seat straps.
- Straps made of 45mm polyester.
- Automatic buckles made from stainless steel and aluminum
- Adjustment buckles made from dichromate steel.
- One back fastening point.
- Two chest fastening points.
- 2 leg strap adjustments.
- 2 shoulder strap adjustments.
- 1 sternal adjustment.
This harness can now be supplied complete with two Elastrac packs fitted.
The mechanism in the pack enables the rear straps to stretch by up to 4cm, thus providing improved comfort.
This elasticity is long lasting and does not alter over time.
- Increased ease of movement thanks to the Elastrac™ straps controlled extension.
- Right balance in between the strap flexibility and rigidity thanks to the proven concept of the Elastrac™ case.
- Elastrac™ strap lasts up to 10 times more than standard elastic straps:
- The case cannot be broken if used normally.
- The Elastrac™ strap is much more resistant to climatic and chemical aggressions than standard elastic straps.
- Increased security: Control of the harness extension in case of a fall: +/- 12 cm with a mass of 100 kg.