Tractel "HT Windmill Harness" Fall Arrest Harness For Wind Turbine Application with front and rear 'D' Ring & Work Positioning Belt
HT Windmill Harness for working on windmill generators and electrical pylons to EN361 & EN358.
The HT110 Windmill harness has been developed for users working on ladders equipped with a fall arrest system for rigid structures, such as the FABA Safety system or the Tractel Stop cable system, on windmill and telecoms installations.
This high-end technical harness is a new addition to the offer of technical harnesses produced by Tractel.
- 1 back fall arrest attachment point,
- 1 chest fall arrest attachment point,
- 2 lateral attachment points for securing the work position
- 1 belly attachment point for securing the work position.
Harness adjustment features include :
- 3 tang buckles on the waist belt and leg straps for quick installation and adjustment, ensuring constant tightness over time.
- 2 striated rectangular buckles for adjustment of the shoulder straps.
- 1 flat rapco buckle for adjustment of the chest attachment point.
This comes with a open-cell cellular foam securing waist belt which is watertight and rigid.
The exterior side is made of waterproof woven ployamide which is highly resistance to abrasion. The interior side is lined with terry cloth to absorb the user's perspiration. The belt is equipped with a tool header.
Comes equipped with two mountain type leg straps.
Sizes: S / M / XL.
Satisfies the requirements of standards EN361 / EN358.
- Polyester webbing.
- Tang buckles made of dichromate zinc-plated steel.
- Striated rectangular buckles made of stainless steel.
- Rapco buckle made of dichromate zinc-plated steel.
- Attachment rings made of dichromate zinc-plated steel.
- Belt made of seal cellular foam with interior side lined with terry cloth and exterior side made of woven polyamide.