Tractel Elytrac "HT Prowin" Rope Access Safety Harness with Front and Rear 'D' Rings & Work Positioning Belt
HT prowin fall prevention harness for professional high height workers. EN358 EN361 EN831.
This harness is designed for professionals carrying out high-level works, especially, as its name implies, for window cleaners.
The Prowin harness has all possible options and meets most requirements demanded by users who regularly carry out work at height.
Comfort is of course very important for the user when he is suspended in the harness for hours.
The first requirement for a harness is that it will hold the user in the event of a fall, without causing serious injuries.
The good distribution between the belt and the buttock straps meets this requirement.
The harness is comfortable and easy to wear :
- Quick fitting adjustable of the shoulder straps, the belt and the thigh straps by a simple traction on quick fitting buckles.
- Thigh straps supported by elastic webbing's for more freedom when the user moves.
- Easy to wear, the belt and the thigh straps are preformed. You just need to click the buckles of the thigh straps, of the shoulder straps, of the belt and the lateral buckle.
- The belt, the thigh and the shoulder straps are padded for more comfort.
- Weight: 2,050kg.
- Blue polyamide webbing 45mm width.
- Belt and thigh straps in thermofored foam covered with cordura fabric.
- D ring in forged steel.
- Side anchorage point, zinc plated steel 25 CD4.
- CE type examination certificate.
- Apave no 0082/352/160/02/03/0038.
- Complies with standard EN361, EN358, EN813.
- Anchorage (EN 795).
- Carabiners (EN 362).
- Fall arrest system (EN 363).