Tractel Elytrac "HT Intense" Fall Arrest Harness with Rear 'D' Ring, Front webbing Loops and Work Positioning Belt
HT Intense Harness for maintaining position at work station to EN361 & EN358.
Fall arrest harness (EN361, EN 358) designed for professionals carrying out at height work on masts with positioning practices.
The intense harness is designed for the confined spaces and for all other applications (poles, scaffolding's etc).
The first requirement for a harness is to hold the user in the event of a fall, without causing any serious injury. The good distribution between the belt and the buttock straps meets this requirement.
The harness is comfortable and easy to wear:
- Belt automatic buckles make the intense quick to adjust.
- Quick fitting adjustable of the shoulder strap by a simple traction on quick fitting buckles.
- High comfort waist belt with abrasion resistant outer liner.
- Shoulder straps with shoulder pads for more comfort
- Gear rucking with resistance of 100kg is designed with the belt for easy reach.
The intense harness has 3 anchorage points:
1: A metal "D" ring back anchorage point for attaching a fall arrester like stopfor of blocfor (EN 361).
2: A webbing loop chest anchorage point for attaching a fall arrester (EN 361).
3: Two side anchorage points for attaching pole straps (EN 258).
- Fall prevention device fastening point, forged dorsal and sternal "D" ring, 2 stitched buckles.
- Lateral support fastening point, 2 large six forged buckles.
- Floating belt allowing rotation of more or less 110°.
- 4 adjustment points.
- 1 automatic buckle.
- Padded belt and shoulder straps.