Tractel HT46 VertyTrac (Standard Buckles) Fall Arrest Harness With Front and Rear 'D' Rings and 2 x Chest 'D' Rings
Multi purpose harness ideal for use within the industrial maintenance sectors to EN361.
The HT46 harness is derived from the HT44 It has 1 back anchorage point 1 setrnal anchorage and 2 chest anchorage.
Main functional advantages of HT46 safety harness :
- Multiple purpose utilization, particularly in an industrial maintenance environment,
- Very comfortable to use over extended work periods, thanks to its harness-type leg straps,
- Possibility for using a restraining lanyard when in the work position, connected to two chest fastening points.
- Possibility for using a fall arrest connected to sternal anchorage.
The HT46 safety harness complies with the requirements of standard EN 361.
The HT46 safety harness comes in three sizes: S / M / XL.
- Blue harness with black seat straps
- Straps made of 45mm polyester
- Buckles made of singed steel
- Adjustment buckles made of yellow dichromate steel.
Main Components of HT46 Safety Harness:
- 1 back fastening point
- 1 sternal anchorage
- 2 chest anchorage
- 2 leg strap adjustments
- 2 shoulder strap adjustments
- 1 sternal adjustment.
This harness can now be supplied complete with two Elastrac packs fitted.
The mechanism in the pack enables the rear straps to stretch by up to 4cm, thus providing improved comfort.
This elasticity is long lasting and does not alter over time.
- Increased ease of movement thanks to the Elastrac™ straps controlled extension.
- Right balance in between the strap flexibility and rigidity thanks to the proven concept of the Elastrac™ case.
- Elastrac™ strap lasts up to 10 times more than standard elastic straps:
- The case cannot be broken if used normally.
- The Elastrac™ strap is much more resistant to climatic and chemical aggressions than standard elastic straps.
- Increased security: Control of the harness extension in case of a fall: +/- 12 cm with a mass of 100 kg.