Tractel "CAROL Rescue" Man-Riding Wire Rope Lifting Winch - 20m/30m Max Rope Length
Manriding Winch Includes a Bracket for Fixing to the Tracpode Tripod, Safe Working Load 250Kg
The Carol rescue winch satisfies all rupture and endurance test requirements as per standard EN13157.
Cable is not included in the base price of this item, but is available at time of purchase in 20m or 30m lengths at extra cost.
The Carol winch can be used for work in suspension, if a second safety fall arrest is used.
Conforms to EN 363
Safe Working Load: 250Kg
Complies with machinery directive 98/37/CE and EN 1496A •
- Drum and gear wheel mounted on bronze bearings.
- Double braking safety by self-locking wheel and screw system and use of pawl brake with double spring.
- Rigid frame with painted mechanical parts and drum.
- Drum disengageable by easily accessible lever with safety device preventing disengagement when carrying a load.
- Users and gears protected by ergonomic cover, removable for maintenance.
- Simple, fast cable fastener.
- Variable-length control crank handle (6 adjustment positions) allowing user to either apply maximum control force, or perform rapid cranking for small loads or rewinding.
- Self-locking crank handle adjustment knob for maximum user comfort and safety.
- Allows for the adjusting of the crank handle or removal of it to prevent operation of the winch.
- Easily transportable by cross bar.
How bracket fixes to Carol Winch
to turn Crank
Lift per turn
Weight of Unit
|0||Maximum Capacity||No of layers|
1) : with the last layer rolled up and maximum length of crank(Emax)