Tractel BX Kerbstones Clamps - Range 100kg to 200kg
BX12-BX01D kerbstones clamps available in 4 options.
Handling accessory to transport and lay concrete kerbstones (1 meter long) manually or in the case of BX12-1000 model, using a 2-legged sling.
A model with handlebars is available to ensure better stability when manually transporting kerbstones.>
- No load bearing welds.
- Hot epoxy coating.
- Safety factor: 4 in accordance with the European Materials Handling Federation (1998 FEM 3rd edition); working group A5 and lifting speed 60 m/ mn.
- BX12 and BX01D: these models are equipped with handles so as to facilitate their transport.
- BX01D: 2 handlebars make manual handling easier.
- BX02: this clamp is fitted with an automatic lower lock and rubber coated pads ensure a great adherence without marking the load.
- BX12 and BX02 are fitted with lifting eyes which enable two-legged slinging.
- Clamping is proportional to the load, minimising the damage risk.
|Model||WLL (kg)||Opening (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|BX02 120 300||200kg||120-300||10.5|
|BX200 (Inc. 2 Leg Chain Sling)||200kg||1000 ± 10||13.0|