Tractel BX Kerbstones Clamps - Range 100kg to 200kg
Kerb stone lifting, handling and transportation clamps. For manual lifting of kerb stones. Chain sling option also available for mechanical lifting.
Handling accessory to transport and lay concrete kerbstones manually or in the case of BX200 model, using a 2-legged sling.
A model with handlebars is available to ensure better stability when manually transporting kerbstones.
- No load bearing welds.
- Hot epoxy coating.
- Safety factor: 4 in accordance with the European Materials Handling Federation (1998 FEM 3rd edition); working group A5 and lifting speed 60 m/ mn.
- BX12 and BX01D: these models are equipped with handles so as to facilitate their transport.
- BX01D: 2 handlebars make manual handling easier.
- BX02: this clamp is fitted with an automatic lower lock and rubber coated pads ensure a great adherence without marking the load.
- BX12 and BX02 are fitted with lifting eyes which enable two-legged slinging.
- Clamping is proportional to the load, minimising the damage risk.
|Model||WLL (kg)||Opening (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|BX200 (Inc. 2 Leg Chain Sling)||200kg||1000 ± 10||13.0|