Tractel "Blocfor AES" Inertia Reel Fall Arrest Block - 10m Length
Self-retracting lifeline (SRL) with galvanised, stainless or synthetic cable options. Karabiner suspension with snap hook used connection point. EN360
The blocfor range ensures an automatic braking function in the event of a fall; the fall height is reduced by the immediate brake reaction. The cable length is adjusted automatically thanks to a recall system integrated into the device, which offers the user a great deal of freedom of movement.
The range now comes equipped with ESD (Energy System Dissipater) Technology which ensures absorption of a fall even when the webbing is fully unwound.
The AES system ensures the user with an impact of less than 600 daN even with a fall where the cable has been completely unwound. The AES system reduces the strength of the impact on the user’s body in the event of a fall. It efficiently protects the end of the strap secured to the end of the cable against the risks of rupture which can be caused by the sharp edges found on terrace roofs.
The main advantages of the Blocfor™ 10 AES automatic fall arresters are:
- Integration of AES system on cable end. Eliminates the risk of violent impact in the event of a fall, even when the cable is fully unwound.
- Easy to grasp and carry and install.
- Simplified maintenance by optimised design.
Features and Specifications
- Casings made of polyamide with ABS fibre, anti-UV, highly resistant to impacts and aging.
- A stop mechanism equipped with a single pawl, eliminating the risk of interference of pawls with respect to each other, and reducing the pawl engage time in the toothed
wheel of the brake.
- A brake pawl and toothed wheel made of aluminium bronze preventing the risk of sparks in the event of a fall.
- The mechanism does not require any special tools to check the safety components.
- Compact size.
- Ergonomically designed for easy gripping by hand.
- Anchor point designed to receive large-diameter connectors.
- Cable end equipped with patented Tractel® AES system.
|Part Number||Model Ref||Cable||Connectors||Cable Ø (mm)||Length (metres)||Weight (kg)|
|58612||Blocfor 10AES GA M46-M10 CE||Galvanised wire rope||M46-M10||4.7||10||4.86|
|58622||Blocfor 10AES CI M46-M10 CE||Stainless steel wire rope||M46-M10||4.7||10||4.86|
|58632||Blocfor 10AES SR M46-M10 CE||Synthetic rope||M46-M10||5.5||10||4.75|
|58642||Blocfor 10AES GA M47-M10 CE||Galvanised wire rope||M47-M10||4.7||10||4.86|
|58652||Blocfor 10AES CI M47-M10 CE||Stainless steel wire rope||M47-M10||4.7||10||4.86|
The synthetic version of the blocfor 10 AES enables them to be used for specific applications (electrical environment, petroleum fumes, restricted spaces, white rooms, etc.). The aramid fibre synthetic cable avoids the use of the webbing lanyard for terrace work.
Top suspension connector on all models
As M47, but WITH fall indicator
M47 Snap hook
WITHOUT fall indicator