Tractel Altotir - Scaffold Hoist Range - Many Options from 70kg to 300kg SWLModel: Tractel Altotir / TA-3279
The ideal answer for lifting on site.
Please Note: Only available in 220v (not 110v) and mains voltage at pendant.
Compact, lightweight and reliable. Can be installed practically anywhere with its quick fit system. The long jib (optional: 1.5m) allows even bulky items to be lifted.
altotir® 150 and altotir® 200
Specially designed for industrial usage, such as on construction sites and in restricted areas. Supplied with suspension jib and two fixing legs.
Developed for reliability and maximum safety. Its high lifting capacity and its frame mounting allow a wide range of applications.
The Design of the ALTOTIR Makes Them Safe and Easy to Use
- All models fitted with positively acting electrical upper limit switch and return spring on ALTOTIR 150.
- Direct voltage control via pendant control station with 2 buttons + emergency stop (IP65 protection).
- The steel spring permanently reeled on the drum.
- Wide opening hook with safety catch.
- Single phase motor, 230 V / 50 Hz.
- Thermal protection switch.
- Protection against the phenomenon of overspeed (self-generation) when lowering in the event of a break in the electricity supply
- Mounting frame for altotir® 300.
- Internal leg with height adjustment from 2 m to 3.3 m.
- Lateral window leg.
- Anchoring system for scaffolding.
- Containers for counterweights.
|Specification||Unit||altotir® 70||altotir® 150||altotir® 200||altotir® 300|
|Capacity on hook||kg||70||150||200||300|
|Power of electric motor||kW/V||0.3/230||0.45/230||0.7/230||0.88/230|
|Dia. of wire rope||mm||4||5||5||6|
|Length of wire rope||m||26||26||26||26|
|Maximum working height||m||25||25||25||25|
|Weight with control box||kg||19||39||48||57|
User ManualImportant safety information, full dimensions and specifications including such information as product functions, electrical dagrams, control components and safety devices. Essential information such as wire rope, general checks before installation, how to mount the hoist and to what.
Images are for display purposes only.
Contact Us About This Product
Please fill in your details and your enquiry below.
Did you know?
You can also Request a Quote using the Buy/Quote tab above!
You can easily add more than one item to the Quote Request. This is highly recommend as we will be able to suit your needs much more efficiently.
Share this page!
Save this QR code
for use on Smart Phones