Tiger "SS11 XSS" Spark Resistant Lever Hoist - 800kg to 10 tonnes
Tiger Atex rated (spark resistance) manual lever hoists. Optional Corrosion resistant or stainless steel load chain.
In many areas of industry, plants are operated with potentially explosive atmospheres. Due to the very high risk to personal and other assets, extremely strict guidelines and technical requirements are in place in explosive zones. Tiger Spark Resistant products are manufactured in accordance with ATEX Directive 94/9/EC and the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC. Our products are lightweight and durable with a proven track record. Atex marking: Ex II 2 GD c IIC IIIC T4. Suitable for gas and dust hazardous areas: Zone 1 & 2 (gas) and Zone 21 & 22 (dust).
A non-atex version of this unit is also available. See Tiger SS11 for more details.
- Category II – high safety - Certification: Ex II 2 GD c IIC T4 IIIC T135°C
- Manufactured in accordance with ATEX Directive 94/9/EC and Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Developed for the use in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX zones).
- Special coated units
- Different capacities and heights of lift to suit your specific requirements
- Corrosion protected load chain
- Special corrosion protected coated body
- Marine specific friction discs
- Brake chamber protection from outside contamination
- Copper plated suspension and load hooks, load chain guides, grip rings, hand wheels and end anchorage
- Stainless steel fixings and fasteners
- Stainless steel load chain
- Overload protection device
Under the ATEX Directive 94/9/EC, equipment for areas with an explosion hazard are assigned to groups, categories and temperature classes. Our products are assigned as follows:
Ex II 2 GD c IIC T4 IIIC T135°C
|II||Equipment Group: surface industries|
|2||Category: High Safety|
|GD||Ex Atmosphere: Gas and Dust|
|c||Protection type: Design safety|
|IIC||Gas Explosion Group: Protected for group IIC which includes groups IIA & IIB|
|T4||Gas Temperature Class: Maximum external surface temperature 135°C|
|IIIC||Groups of Dust: Protected for group IIIC which includes groups IIIA & IIIB|
|T135°C||Dust Temperature Class: Maximum external surface temperature 135°C|
|Product Code||Capacity (tonne)||Effort (kg)||Effort (kg) with ext’n handle||Dimensions (mm)||Load Chain||Standard HOL (m)||Mass Kg @ std HOL|
|A||B||C||D||E||F||F1||Diameter (mm)||No. of falls|
|800kg to 3000kg||6000kg||10000kg|