Tiger "BCF" Heavy Duty Fixed Jaw Beam Clamp with Shackle - 1000kg to 15 tonnes
Tiger fixed jaw beam clamp with shackle suspension with no reduction in WLL up to 90° side-load and 15° cross-loading
These units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13155:2003+A1:2009 and AS4991.
Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
- Range from 1.0t to 15.0t
- Quick and versatile rigging point for hoisting equipment
- Shackle suspension point
- Suitable for pulling and lifting at angles across the beam
- Up to 90° side loading with no deration
- 15° cross loading with no deration
- Highly flexible – for lifting, pulling or as a semi-permanent anchor point
- Evenly distributed loads achieved through maximum jaw surface area
- Multidirectional adjusting screw spindle ensures a high clamping force to the various flange sizes within its capacity
- Beam width range 75mm to 457mm
- 5:1 factor of safety
|Model||Capacity (tonnes)||Drawing||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D* (mm)||E (mm)||F (mm)||G (mm)||H (mm)||ØJ (mm)||K (mm)||L (mm)||M** (mm)||Weight (kg)|
*D=minimum beam flange thickness
**M=beam clamp side plate thickness (not shown on drawing)
No deration up to 90° has been established for Tiger BCF model clamps and applies only for overhead beam attachments. It DOES NOT apply when used for lifting beams.
We advise that structural calculations are carried out on all beams and supporting steel work by qualified engineering departments to ensure safe operation.