Eclipse Magnetics Ultralift TP Thin Plate Lifting Magnet - Range from 75kg to 400kg
Thin Plate Lifting Magnet.
Lifting magnets: general
Lifting magnets are quicker, easier to use and safer than slings, chains, hooks and grabs, and do not mark the finish of the load.
Manual switching and permanent magnet technology mean installation and operation couldn't be easier and running costs are non-existent.
Thin Plate lifting magnet designed specifically for safe lifting of thin plate and pressings. It even lifts single sheets from the tops of stacks. Locking mechanism to prevent accidental switching.
General Magnet Information
Simply hook to your hoist or crane and you're ready to go.
Lifting awkward and heavy loads becomes a one man job.
Easy to install
- Easy to use
- No power required
- No running costs
- Range of sizes
- Flat material only (not suitable for round material)
Ultralift TP Features
- Manually operated permanent lifting magnet specifically designed for lifting thin plate and removing single sheets from a stack.
- Operating handle works like a car handbrake. A button on the end operates a safety catch which prevents accidental switching while a load is being held.
- Simply attach the Ultralift TP to the hook of your crane or hoist and you're ready to go.
- Permanent magnets and manual switching mean no operating costs.
- A job that takes two men with hooks, chains or slings can be done with one hand using the Ultralift TP. No more struggles to attach heavy or awkward loads. No more worries about the stability of the load once it's lifted.
- Loads can be stored and accessed more efficiently as you only need access to the load's top face to attach the Ultralift TP.
|Part No.||Weight||Dimensions||Material Thickness||Material Thickness||Material Thickness||Material Thickness|
|A||B||C||D||E||F||5 mm||6 mm||8 mm||10 mm|
|(kg)||(mm)||SWL (kg)||Length Max (mm)||SWL (kg)||Length Max (mm)||SWL (kg)||Length Max (mm)||SWL (kg)||Length Max (mm)|