Yale TKL Crane Weigher With Large 20.5mm LCD Display, Large Master Rings and Swivel Hook c/w Case - Range from 1000kg to 12,000kg
Tigrip compact standard crane weighers with LCD display.
Measuring range: 0 - 12 tonnes
The new Tigrip crane weighers, TKL, are compact measuring devices for the weighing of loads. The TKL model is the standard digital display unit and the TKR model comes complete with a radio remote control.
Use appropriate attachments like grade 8 forgings between the hook of the hoist or crane, the crane weigher, and the load. They are very simple and straight forward to use!
The crane weighers have a liquid crystal display (LCD), which can tare as well as show either the gross or the net load. It also indicates overload at 110% of the rated capacity and the status of the battery.
Features and benefits include
- High accuracy.
- Lightweight design.
- Easy-to-read display.
- Easy to use.
- Robust design.
- Housing can be rotated 180°
- Retains the peak value to memory.
- The battery capacity provides for around 200 operating hours.
- Automatic setting to zero when crane weigher is switched on.
- Use of rechargeable batteries possible (external battery charger*).
- Display of maximum weight (gross/net).
- Display of measuring units at the load indicator.
- Measuring units: kg, tonnes, lbs, and kN.
- Automatic stand-by for a prolonged battery lifetime.
- Simple change of batteries.
- Warning, if batteries are low.
- Overload warning.
Included in delivery of TKL
- Crane weigher.
- 4 x 1.5 V AA batteries.
- Test certificate.
*NB. External battery charger is not supplied as standard, but must be specified as an optional extra.
- Operation time, approximately 200 hours with 4 x 1.5V AA batteries.
- Temperature range when in operation -100C to +500C.
- Temperature range when in storage -200C to +700C.
- IP 54 protection.
- 20.5mm high LCD display (4.5 digits).
- Tare range is 100% of rated capacity.
- Overload warning at 110% of the rated capacity.
|Model||Measuring Range||Nominal Load||Limit Load||Braking Load||Complete Unit Weight||Accuracy of the end value||Resolution step (partition)|
|TKL 1.0||0 - 1||1||1.1||>4||3||0.1||0.5|
|TKL 2.0||0 - 2||2||2.2||>8||3.5||0.1||1|
|TKL 3.2||0 - 3.2||3.2||3.5||>13||6||0.1||1|
|TKL 5.0||0 - 5||5||5.5||>20||7.5||0.1||1|
|TKL 8.0||0 - 8||8||8.8||>32||10.5||0.1||2|
|TKL 12.0||0 - 12||12||13.2||>48||20||0.1||5|
Yale TKL/TKR Operating ManualThe operating instructions contain important information on how to operate the weighing system in a safe, correct and economic way. Acting in accordance with these instructions helps to avoid dangers, repair cost and downtimes and to increase the productÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s reliability. These instructions must always be available at the place where the weighing system is operated. Apart from the operating instructions and the accident prevention act valid for the respective country and area where the product is used, also the commonly accepted regulations for safe and professional work must be adhered to.