"SKA6200T Series" Position Feedback Potentiometer (Transducer)
Potentiometer to mount onto the end of any SKA6000T limit switch.
The Duff-Norton SKA6200T Series Position Feedback Potentiometer/Transducer is designed to mount on the end of any SKA6000T limit switch.
Its active component is a precision potentiometer which may be used as voltage divider to provide a feedback voltage that is proportional to actuator position.
- Multiple gear ratios allow for a wide range of raises.
- Standard reistance is 500 ohms. Other resistances are available on special order.
- Power rating: 2 watts at 40°C.
- Max. service temp, : 85°C.
- Interface directly with the Model SK6300-4K Digital Position Indicator to provide a scalable readout of position.
- The SKA6200T can also be used with most motor controls that have provision for potentiometer feedback signal.
- Transducer supplied with black anodized finish as standard.
Potentiometer Performance Specifications
|Model||Gear Ratio||Max. Turns Potentiometer Worm Shaft||